- X. He et al., Soil microbial biomass increases along elevational gradients in the tropics and subtropics but not elsewhere. Global Ecology and Biogeography 29, 345 (2020).
- X. Liu et al., Dilution effect of plant diversity on infectious diseases: latitudinal trend and biological context dependence. Oikos 129, 457 (2020).
- B. Song et al., Plants are more likely to be spiny at mid-elevations in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, south-western China. Journal of Biogeography 47, 250 (2020/01/01, 2020).
- Y. Sun et al., Drought stress induced increase of fungi:bacteria ratio in a poplar plantation. CATENA 193, 104607 (2020/10/01/, 2020).
- Y. Sun, C. Wang, X. Xu, H. Ruan, Responses of plants to polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) induced phytotoxicity: A hierarchical meta-analysis. Chemosphere 240, 124865 (Feb, 2020).
- C. Wang, I. Brunner, S. Zong, M.-H. Li, The Dynamics of Living and Dead Fine Roots of Forest Biomes across the Northern Hemisphere. Forests 10, 953 (2019).
- C. Wang, M. L. McCormack, D. Guo, J. Li, Global meta-analysis reveals different patterns of root tip adjustments by angiosperm and gymnosperm trees in response to environmental gradients. Journal of Biogeography 46, 123 (2019).
- C. Wang, S. Zong, M.-H. Li, The Contrasting Responses of Mycorrhizal Fungal Mycelium Associated with Woody Plants to Multiple Environmental Factors. Forests 10, 973 (2019).
- K. Yan et al., Phosphorus mitigation remains critical in water protection: A review and meta-analysis from one of China's most eutrophicated lakes. Science of The Total Environment 689, 1336 (2019/11/01/, 2019).
- S. Zhang, Z. Yu, J. Lin, B. Zhu, Responses of soil carbon decomposition to drying-rewetting cycles: A meta-analysis. Geoderma 361, 114069 (2020/03/01/, 2020).
- P. Zhu et al., Relevance of the ecological traits of parasitoid wasps and nectariferous plants for conservation biological control: a hybrid meta-analysis. Pest Management Science 76, 1881 (2020/05/01, 2020).
- Yan, L., Y. Li, L. Wang, X. Zhang, J. Wang, H. Wu, Z. Yan, K. Zhang, and X. Kang. 2020. Grazing significantly increases root shoot ratio but decreases soil organic carbon in Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau grasslands: A hierarchical meta-analysis. Land Degradation & Development https://doi.org/10.1002/ldr.3606
- Yang, J., X. Song, M. Cao, X. Deng, W. Zhang, X. Yang, and N. G. Swenson. 2020. On the modeling of tropical tree growth: the importance of intra-specific trait variation, non-linear functions and phenotypic integration. Annals of Botany. https://doi.org/10.1093/aob/mcaa085
- Lijun Wang, Pengyi Guo, Hui Tong, Anxu Wang, Ying Chang, Xuemei Guo, Junming Gong, Congbo Song, Lin Wu, Ting Wang, Philip K.Hopke, Xi Chen, Nai-jun Tang, Hongjun Mao. 2020. Traffic-related metrics and adverse birth outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Environmental Research
Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, Volumes 292–293, 15 October 2020, 108104
Yuan Sun et al, Response of Plants to Water Stress: A Meta-Analysis Front. Plant Sci., 26 June 2020 https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2020.00978
- Xiaodi Liu et al, Responses of plant biomass and yield component in rice, wheat, and maize to climatic warming: a meta-analysis Planta volume 252, Article number: 90 (2020) https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00425-020-03495-y
- Shidi Ba, et al, Meta-analysis of greenhouse gas and ammonia emissions from dairy manure composting. Biosystems Engineering, Volume 193, May 2020, Pages 126-137. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1537511020300556